Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Settlement Officer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
Settlement Officer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
Jul 10, 2018, 4:13 PM
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Settlement Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- The BU comprises of a dedicated Business Development Team, Engineering Team, Customer Implementation Services and Settlement Team.
- Following the growth in usage of the VigiPay platform and in the volume of transactions, we are currently sourcing to hire a Settlement Officer to join our settlement team to assist handle and settle transactions.
- VigiPay is an end-to-end aggregated payment platform that enables clients to receive and make payments from numerous bank accounts as a licensed Payment Solution Service Provider.
- The VigiPay Corporates Business Unit is responsible for the end-to-end management of the delivery of the VigiPay services to external corporates and internal Venture Garden Group subsidiaries.
- This involves strategy design and execution, business development, client system integration operations, client settlement, and reconciliation.
- Check daily transactions data on the platform to detect there are no error or fraudulent transactions.
- Ensure consistency across all systems that handle the transaction.
- Liaise with the bank on reconciliation and settlement issues.
- Handle NIBBS settlement and cards settlements.
- Continually enhance our current process.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a financial institution handling card settlement.
- Good knowledge of WebPay, Cards and accounting skills.
- Reconciliation experience is desired.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Comfortable working with massive data sets.
- Good eye for detail to detail.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts