Shopper and Consumer Media Senior Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shopper and Consumer Media Senior Manager
Reference ID: R-77261
Employment Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead on the tactical and operational plans executing organizational strategy in alignment with organization objectives, recommending operational strategies and plans with direct impact on results.
- Lead negotiations in paid media investments against national and local media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital, etc.) and customer media, social and search efforts with the support of media agencies.
- Partner with Cross Functional team of Brand, Integrated Marketing Communications and Customer teams to deliver integrated communications programs.
- Activate programs with external media agencies and vendor companies and serve as day-2-day contact for questions and deliverables.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program return on investment across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Knowledge of external partner landscape (agencies, content companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to identify optimal execution and deals where appropriate.
- Find innovative ways to create differentiated programs that inspire consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget.
- Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work.
- Understand program impact across the full path-to-purchase considering shopper/consumer/bottler in the planning process.
- Constantly strive to leverage media tools (analytics, Marketing mix modeling , audience data, bespoke research, integrated Marketing Communications ( Tracking, competitive reporting) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations, and actions through to transactions and advocacy.
- Exceptional communication skills that can influence the integrated marketing plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Media, or Connections Planning/Technology
- Advanced knowledge of digital display, mobile, video, programmatic,
- Working knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media.
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements.
- Experience with strategy development and media planning and buying both online and offline
- Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of "Media Math" concepts
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2022.