Site Administrator at Rosettee Construction Limited
Rosettee Construction is a construction company that has been incorporated for over three (3) Decades, offering productive and seamless services. We are professionals in Civil Engineering, Steel Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and we are a KIRBY authorized builder in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering to our clients Turn key Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Administrator
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Mondays to Saturdays
- This position will support construction staff in their day-to-day activities. The job holder will be required to work with the Project Engineers and other construction professionals to manage administrative functions on the construction site.
- Control and monitor labour, material, and equipment expenses.
- Manage procurement purchases.
- Track staff attendance and process weekly payment.
- Maintain expense report for petty cash.
- Assist Site Manager.
- Keep record of diesel/fuel consumption.
- Correct classification of expenses.
- Keep record of waybills, invoices, etc.
- Liaise with vendors and interface with regulatory bodies.
- Take records of repair of faulty equipment.
- Maintain report of the site stock.
- Familiarity with the construction site is required.
- Good communication skill (oral and written).
- Time management skill.
- Candidate must reside in Epe.
- Candidate with Civil engineering or Quantity Survey background will be preferred.
- Good knowledge in inventory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th January, 2022.