Social Media Strategist at Bronze Stone Capital Limited
Bronze Stone Capital renders financial services to individuals, corporate bodies and organizations the needed investment advisory services and investment portfolio managementwith extensive experience in funds/investment management to analyze and communicate portfolio performance, prepare financial analysis data as well as assist in advising clients on asset allocation and development of investment policy statements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains company’s accounts with all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
- Develops strategy for updating and content creation and making sure all of these accounts are receiving regular and up-to-date content.
- Prepare regular reports on web traffic and tracking trends, news, and conversations on all social networks and be able to analyze what users are responding to and asking for.
- Monitoring user engagement and use this information to optimize their content and also turn this engagement into opportunities for gathering product feedback and performing market research.
- Should have a marketing background to understand branding, the customer experience, crisis communications, and audience needs and also a content creator, collaborator, researcher, analyst.
- Interact with customers and potential customers and responding to customer inquiries and reviews, especially negative ones.
- The social media strategist needs to be monitoring user reactions to the things that they post and use this information to tailor future content as well as pass data along within the company when it can affect other decisions and strategies
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification.
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only eligible applicant will be contacted for an interview
Application Deadline 26th September, 2022.