Sterling Bank Plc Grow with Sterling Program 2022
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Grow with Sterling Program
- The program is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates
- This program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers like you who meet the requirements for the program.
About the Program
- Driven by our purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, Sterling Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative.
- Grow with Sterling is a social impact program that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University.
- As a first of its kind, this set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
- Kickstart your career at Sterling Bank with a work-study scholarship. Apply what you learn, and earn a wage as you earn a Bachelor's Degree.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more Information
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates.
- Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
- The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
- Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll for your program
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State