Store Keeper at ReelFruit
ReelFruit is the largest dried fruit processing, marketing and distribution company based in Nigeria. ReelFruit converts Nigeria’s abundant supply of tropical fruits that would have gone to waste into delicious snacks. We are on a mission to delight our customers with healthy snacks, and launching innovative processed fruit products. We retail a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and have exported our products to Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium. We also retail on Amazon.com. ReelFruit is headquartered in Lagos with regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate fulfilment of sales orders through observing appropriate confirmation procedures
- Maintain store facilities to ensure smooth functioning
- Inspect finished products for damages or discrepancies and reportto supervisor for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Receive deliveries of raw materials and ensure that all the supplies were in proper conditions and labelled before storing in designated shelves
- Ensure adequate record keeping from the team
- Manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Ensure all raw materials and finished products are stored in the right storage condition
- Timely and accurate fulfilment of daily targets as delegated
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials accordingly.
- Examine and inspect materials and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Remove defective raw materials or finished products to specified areas
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by avoiding floor litters by carrying out the task in an organized manner.
- Monitor correct product weights and ensure that they are maintained throughout the shift
- Sort, label, grade and inspect raw materials before packaging
- Monitor and control the fridge temperature to ensure proper storage conditions are maintained
- Ensure proper documentation of raw materials issued out for production and raw materials returned after production
- Participate in special and scheduled stock counts as delegated.
- Upholds and maintains levels of service that ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met.
- Ensure the store is always clean and arranged
- Ensure accurate labelling of every item in store and appropriate shelving of all items
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 1 year experience and adept in technology; have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft office software and skills necessary to perform data entry
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be teachable and be able to follow directives.
- Self-motivated, fast-paced, and a problem solver.
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed.
- Should be attentive to detail, proactive and should be able to initiate or suggest best practices to support the sales team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.