Store Keeper at Unicane Industries Limited
Unicane Industries Limited started business in Lokoja about 10 years ago. it has its plant sited at Jamata and is into Ethanol refining and Sheabutter production using local raw material (cassava). The company is the largest in Nigeria that is into this business and one of the biggest in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Knowledge of building materials, construction items, metal fabricating materials, spare parts and other office materials.
- Overseeing and managing the site materials and ensuring that the tools, equipment, and several other materials that are used in projects are safe, secure, well-maintained, and well-managed.
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who plays a crucial role in ensuring the proper care, maintenance, and management of all the stocks and equipment of the company, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of stocks.
- Operation of an accounting system.
- Maintenance of inventory records
- Preparation of material orders, and receiving, reviewing, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Executing tasks like ensuring that deliveries are made on time, monitoring inventory counts, and ensuring that they are accurate and always remains adequately stocked.
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- B.A Degree with minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have very good knowledge of Excel for record keeping and report writing
- Candidate must pay attention to detail, have financial acumen, well-developed verbal and written communication skills, excellent management skills, good interpersonal skills, decent math skills, and good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.