Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Mar 11, 2020, 9:57 PM
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer Locations: Imo, Kaduna, Oyo, Edo, Akwa-Ibom
- Ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- B.Sc / HND in related field.
- Experience 2-3years experience
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts