Store Supervisor at Jamara Operations Limited
Jamara is the people's retailer outlet. It's the ultimate home goods destination which continues to grow each day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate inventory transfers with related departments and branches.
- Deliver supplies and equipment to departments and branches by receiving and transferring items.
- Ensure prompt deliveries, accuracy of inventory counts, stock level audit.
- Monitor all quotations, sales orders or any approved e-mail before issuing any stock out.
- Ensure that stock levels are replenished on time.
- Prepare timely reports on defect parts.
- Supervise store operators and store keepers.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Study, record, and recommend remedial actions for reported no usable, slow-moving, and excess stock.
- Ensure all received and transferred items are posted properly on company’s software (AX and Bin Card).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 5-7 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th November, 2021.