Storekeeper at Robeck Locks Limited
Robeck Locks Limited imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. We are in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Locations: Mushin, Ipaja and Amuwo Odofin - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure safe keeping both as quality and quantity of stock
- Maintain proper records
- Initiate requisition for the replacement of stock when the stock reaches reorder levels
- Ensure stocks are updated in real-time
- Reception and inspection of items delivered
- Ensure only authorized stocks leaves the store with appropriate documentation
- Taking an active role in regular inventory by checking the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
- Monitors and assist in unloading deliveries into the store
- Ensure the accuracy of stock delivered
- Track and monitor slow and fast-moving products
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
- Effective dispatch of goods requested
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounts for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure safely and efficiently
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management is a bonus
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Pays attention to detail
- Possess the physical strength necessary to lift boxes
N40,000 - N60,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) & Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th January, 2023.