Storekeeper at Tenaui Africa Limited
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, the Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As a business to business partner with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and the Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight.
- Prepare daily and monthly stock reports to the Accountant.
- Supervise the posting of vouchers into the store ledger
- Review daily orders.
- Check to make sure orders are filled accurately.
- Maintain Inventory Records.
- Schedule Inventory Deliveries
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Prepare detailed analysis of stock shortage/surplus to the Accountant.
- Ensure that goods received are in good condition.
- Confirms the availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Unload and Load Deliveries
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Education and Experience
- Must possess OND / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant work experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company products and terminology.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the store.
- N40,000 - 50,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 16th October, 2021.