Supply Chain Intern at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations - so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Intern
Requisition ID: 349349
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Category: Administrative Services
- As the Graduate Intern, you will be responsible for process management ; sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sales order processing and dispatch of Vaccines products to customers
- Engagement with Logistic providers for product distribution (Cold chain)
- Facilitates W&D & QA joint weekly inspection/ Audit of Vaccines cooling facilities.
- Notifies Regulatory team of Vaccines receipt and to engage NAFDAC for sampling.
- Generate Good In Note for Vaccines new receipt and dispatch shipping documents to QA/Regulatory teams to facilitate prompt release of stock
- Participate in Quarterly stock count at Vaccines cold chamber.
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods or reversal and dispatch to Finance for posting on ERP system
- Receipt and storage of Vaccines products
- Maintain daily temperature records of all Vaccines cooling facilities and supervises cleaning activities.
- Graduate Degree Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply