Talent Manager at Aina Blankson
Aina Blankson is an innovative full service law firm leveraging on the creative minds of its team of diverse specialists to meet clients' interests and exceed expectations. We are a leading global law firm with distinctive world-class standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
- Talent managers at ECP oversee the business affairs of performers, actors, musicians, writers, and athletes.
- We are looking for an esteemed talent manager to oversee the business dealings of various talents.
- The responsibilities of a talent manager include searching for talents, signing clients, and negotiating deals. You would also book gigs for clients and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To be successful as a talent manager, you should understand what it takes for talent to succeed, have a keen eye for talent, and be able to establish trust in order to sign clients. Ultimately, a high-quality talent manager has great business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
- Developing and presenting pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluating talent.
- Creating marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiating prospective business deals.
- Securing and marketing gigs and performances.
- Conducting auditions.
- Conducting research on potential clients and prospective brand partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management, or a related field.
- Experience working with talent.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.
- Available contacts in the industry; at radio stations, television/media houses
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.