Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Tank Rehabilitation Specialist at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Tank Rehabilitation Specialist at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Feb 7, 2020, 10:21 AM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tank Rehabilitation Specialist Location: Lagos Job Type: Contract Job Shift: Day Duration: 4 weeks Job Category: Oil & Gas Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- To ensure that the Terminal Tank Rehabilitation Campaign is successfully completed, with zero LTI or harm to people or to the environment, on time, and conforming the terms and conditions of the Contracts, Company and International Standards and Specifications.
- NACE Level 1. Coating Inspector
- NACE Level 2. Coating Inspector
- 15 years in Oil and Gas Tanks Maintenance, Fabrication, Blasting and Painting, Fireproofing and Thermal Insulation, Scaffolding, Manpower Supply and Project Support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Gender: Does not matter
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Application Deadline 4th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts