Tax Associate at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Associate
Requisition Number: 174091
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Finance & Accounting
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Preparation and Review of Withholding Tax (WHT), Value Added Tax (VAT), NCD and all other statutory deductions filed at the Tax Office
- Assist/provide support to the Team on annual income tax and transfer pricing reviews and filings.
- Assist/provide support to the Team during periodic tax audits, reviews, and other related exercises carried out by the tax authorities
- Provide support to the Team on internal tax accounting tasks as well as internal company tax reporting tasks
- Provide support to the Team on tax projects any other related tax and regulatory matters.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must be a Graduate of a tertiary institution with a Degree in any Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences related discipline
- Candidate must have 3-5 years work experience working in the Tax department of a multinational Oil & Gas servicing company
- Candidate must be conversant with the application and use of the FIRS TaxProMax portal
- Added advantage would be having a professional accounting qualification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA or its equivalent)
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply