Technical Officer (Internship) at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
Mobile Screens and Sound is a Company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of Audiovisual and staging equipment. The dominant equipment we stock is the Light Emitting Diode(LED) Screen and others include Sound/PA, Videography, Light and Staging Equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer (Internship)
Location: Lagos, Head Office
Employment Type: Internship
Division / Department: Technical Department
Directly reports to: Head, Technical operations
- Carries out installation and maintenance of audio visual equipment and ensures the smooth running of equipment at events.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate quality control systems are in place and followed to ensure accuracy.
- Performs preventive repair and maintenance of audio visual equipment.
- Plans and properly executes projects with other team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing and long term audio visual planning and activities
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up equipment according to instructions from project managers.
- Testing equipment before an event.
- Finding and dealing with any faults on site.
- Ensure maintenance, safe and appropriate storage of all technical materials and equipment
- To be up to date on the new technologies of audio visual equipment and adhere to the company’s operating procedures.
- Ensure other contract team members are focused at all times to carry out technical operations
- Implement all standard operating procedures and work practices, conduct risk assessment, and work to maximize productivity and minimize operational costs.
- Operating equipment during rehearsals and the event itself.
- Attend client meetings, lead teams that are part of a project to ensure an overall client satisfaction.
- Checking and servicing the equipment, managing equipment booking and training other people to use the equipment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful completion of projects within a deadline and budget.
- Understanding the LED Screen technology and be able to setup individually.
- Proper standard operating procedures, risk management and minimal operating cost are achieved.
- Proper setup, testing of equipment at events.
- Total client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of all equipment and swiftness in responding & resolving issues.
- Proper maintenance, safe use and storage of technical equipment and materials
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Engineering or a related technical Discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Should be well-versed with MS office and other software applications.
- 1 year post-graduation experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and people management skills, as well as strong time management and budgeting skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to test, diagnose, and repair various audio visual device.
- Strong problem-solving skills, decision making skills and an innovative approach to technical problems.
- A good and up to date knowledge of all the relevant policies, technical equipment and materials.
N30,000 - N50,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Technical Officer (Internship)" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.