Territorial Distribution Officers at the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territorial Distribution Officer (TDO)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is responsible for Distribution at the assigned location
- The candidate will be involved in Planning, Forecasting and Implementation of marketing programmes in a way that facilitate sales and create warehouse space.
- To ensure broad customer base and sound customer relationship management i.e. S/He will responsible for Customer Relationship Management by visiting customer’s outlets and relating with them on the phone.
- Ensure good inventory management of the Society’s Scripture stock nationwide
- He is responsible for expanding customer base by developing new customers and her channels of distribution.
- Must have a First Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant disciplines. Professional certification from a recognized body will be an added advantage.
- 3 years minimum cognate work experience in a structured environment.
- The candidate for this job must be creative by way of product development and innovation and possess analytical skill. S/he should have good numerical and human relations skills.
- Successful candidate must have knowledge of Sage 50
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Bible market diversity.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with ability to develop new products.
- Must have strong analytical skills to be able to analyze and interpret distribution trend.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian road network
- Must be highly transparent and honest in all transactions.
- Must have flair for figures and product codes.
- Must have strong marketing and communication skills.
- Must have high level of social and public relations skills with strong spiritual, mental and moral maturity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.