Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Total Nigeria Plc International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
Total Nigeria Plc International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
Oct 29, 2019, 12:20 AM
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!". We are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) - Solar Project Engineer (M/F) Offer ID17671BR Location: Lagos-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA) Métier: Project Management Employment type: VIE Contract duration: 180 Duration unit: Months Branch: Marketing & Services Proposed start date:1st December, 2019 Job Description
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master degree in electrical engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations.
- 0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts