Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies, 12th October 2019
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies, 12th October 2019
Oct 13, 2019, 1:20 PM
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management Location: Lagos Details
- Lead the development, maintenance and adjustment of credit policies and fraud prevention activities and ensure loss plan targets are met.
- Drive the development of high performance retail credit risk analysts.
- Ensure operational execution of the credit policies and fraud prevention activities through efficient liaison with IT and the Retail Loan Factory.
- Support the development of collection strategies (through analytics - but not manage the execution)
- Ensure that risk strategy is constantly aligned with business plan
- Support Retail & SME product managers and business in the development of credit products as well as monitoring of loan volume and approval rates.
- Champion the Retail Credit Committee meetings coordinate activities of the committee secretariat.
- Define & track credit product Pre-NPL and NPL triggers to moderate portfolio risk.
- Maintain working interaction with the Decision Science (Modelling) manager for benchmark score determination, portfolio analytics and scorecard improvement.
- Ensure enhanced underwriting standards at the Retail Loan Factory by monitoring post-disbursement and adherence to product terms & conditions (including regulatory) of retail/SME loans.
- Ensure frequent Training and acculturation of product and enhanced underwriting standards at the loan factory.
- Data Analysis to help the business in driving performance – for Product development, etc
- Analyzing all retail customers data and providing useful information and analysis for the business
- To assist in Budget Process for the Branches
- To coordinate Budget for the Branches and also analyzed by Relationship Managers
- Ensure Relationship Managers performance are done; Achievement v Budget
- To coordinate MPR sessions for the branches/Area
- To ensure accurate Account Officers scorecards
- To review performance report issued by Finance
- To assist in Preparation of quarterly scorecards
- Analyzing budget and performance into channels and products
- Tracking Retail bank performance vis-à-vis the budget
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Performance Management/MIS
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts