Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Utilities Specialist Job Vacancy at SABMiller Plc
Utilities Specialist Job Vacancy at SABMiller Plc
Oct 4, 2018, 12:07 PM
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Utilities Specialist Reference Number: SAB-455 Location: Ilesa, Osun Work Level: Senior Type: Permanent Job Purpose
- Opportunity exist in International Breweries Plc, Ilesha for the position of Energy & Fluids Specialist reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts