Utility Mechanical Engineer at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Mechanical Engineer
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting the Lead engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
- OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience
- Skill- Technically Inclined.
Competencies & Technical Skills Required:
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Ability to complete shift operations.
- Good welding skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.