Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Vacancies at High Definition Healthcare, Lagos
Vacancies at High Definition Healthcare, Lagos
Feb 25, 2020, 5:50 AM
High Definition Healthcare is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Lagos
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS / BA or equivalent.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator Location: Lagos
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have highquality, uptodate support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problemsolving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fastpaced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Job Title: Sales Administrator Location: Lagos
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant Location: Lagos
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyze results, and document your findings.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Document all activities, results and report back to management.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and work area.
- Collect and prepare research and information needed for studies.
- Classify and label samples.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing and answering telephones.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Biology or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of laboratory information systems and automated laboratory equipment.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
Job Title: Nurse Location: Lagos
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- B.Sc or Diploma in Nursing.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts