Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Vacancies in Lagos at Efficacy Construction Company
Vacancies in Lagos at Efficacy Construction Company
Oct 13, 2017, 7:05 PM
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Affairs/HR Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Contributes to this by orchestrating and communicating the external persona and reputation of Efficacy Construction Company to all key stakeholder groups including, but not limited to, colleagues, government, community, NGOs, visitors, investors, media, regulators, trade, general public, etc.
- Will help in growing our business performance by developing and/or implementing initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation and nurture trust with colleagues and stakeholder communities.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- As an Accountant, of the company your role involves Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare, examine and analyses accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. Advise clients before taxing authorities. Makes the statements and payments of various taxes to be paid by the company.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals. Get the balance sheet audited by the concerned authority.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order
- Preparing and submitting periodical statement of accounts to the management
- Appraise and evaluate inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value and location
- Provide strong leadership for members of the Account Department
- Minimum of 3 years post-Degree experience
- Professional membership is an added advantage; ICAN, ACAA etc
- Strong team ethic and proven team leadership, coaching and influencing and negotiation skills
- Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to work extended hours and quality speed
- Good project management, planning, organization and high attention to detail
- Technical competence in Accounting Softwares such as Peachtree, Sage, Etc.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts