Vacancies at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, 19th December, 2018
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Oversee and approve marketing materials
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- B.Sc degree in Marketing
- Min Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Creative mind-set
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP, and MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Minimum Required Experience:
How To Apply
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- 25 - 35 years of age
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Please use the Job Title as the subject of your e-mail.
2nd January, 2019.