Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Full Time > Vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited for a Lifeguard in Lagos
Vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited for a Lifeguard in Lagos
Mar 11, 2019, 4:57 PM
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Lifeguard Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Open the pool each day and close it down each evening, depending on schedule and hours
- Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions.
- Monitor weather reports closely to ensure safety of guests.
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
- Treat the pool with appropriate concentration of chemicals on a regular schedule.
- Monitor pool related activities closely throughout shift and identify any safety issues.
- 2-4 years’ lifeguard experience preferred
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Current and valid ARC Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of life-guarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts