Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Communications & Brand Management Officer In A Leading Credit Bureau Firm
Vacancy For Communications & Brand Management Officer In A Leading Credit Bureau Firm
Sep 21, 2018, 1:46 PM
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a leader in the Credit Bureau Sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Communications & Brand Management Officer Location: Lagos Job Objective
- Create and maintain a company-wide brand management and communication strategy for external communications with emphasis on brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- Lead implementation of the strategy
- Oversee the use of the organization’s brand identity
- Manage and provide content for periodic newsletters and magazines; Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
- Monitor news and information about the firm, the credit bureau sector, credits and financial services industry as a whole
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development
- Manage the development and production of web and print-based materials
- Manage and provide content and direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication channels.
- Work with and provide support to the operations and technology team to develop effective publicity materials, technical publications including reports and training materials as may be required
- Develop effective communications mechanisms to ensure that news and events are known internally and publicised externally as appropriate
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Create and send out press releases for new products and services
- Effectiveness of communication channels
- Marketing/communication expenses vs. budget
- Timeliness of communication of events
- Level of firm’s brand recognition
- Timeliness and quality of publications
- A good University Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public relations or Communications.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification
- Experience preferably in a similar function.
- IT Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Information gathering & analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organisational Awareness
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Innovation & Creativity
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts