Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Vacancy For Assistant National Coordinator at the Organization for the Advancement of Anioma Culture
Vacancy For Assistant National Coordinator at the Organization for the Advancement of Anioma Culture
Jan 8, 2020, 11:53 PM
Organization for the Advancement of Anioma Culture (OFAAC) is the culture umbrella body of the Anioma people, in Delta State, Nigeria with core focus in the preservation, promotion and advancement of the appreciation and development of the rich cultural heritage of the Anioma people and Nigeria. OFAAC is a proactive commitment to the projection and advancement of the cultural heritage of Anioma people of Delta State of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Assistant National Coordinator Location: Anioma - Asaba, Delta
Job DescriptionsHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Responsible for the online / offline publications and other Anioma publications, events etc via social media platforms among others
- Assist the National Coordinator in the advancement, promotion, preservation of the rich Cultural heritage of the Anioma people.
- Not less than 3years experience
- Ability to use MS applications
- Internet and social media savvy
- B.Sc / HND in any course of discipline
- Experience in event Management is an advantage
- Must be fluent in Anioma Language aside English language
- Must be willing to travel as the case may be
- Organizational and Management skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts