Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy For Experienced Seismic Surveyor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited, 27th May, 2019
Vacancy For Experienced Seismic Surveyor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited, 27th May, 2019
May 27, 2019, 7:30 PM
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria's oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Experienced Seismic Surveyor Location: Lagos Qualification
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second-Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in GP seismic processing static & real time mode and 3D geophysical survey.
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of survey instruments.
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts