Jobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy for Quality Control / Quality Assurance Officer at Techno Oil Limited
Vacancy for Quality Control / Quality Assurance Officer at Techno Oil Limited
Nov 25, 2019, 2:16 PM
Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Quality Control/Quality Assurance Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Officer to join our team. In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc in Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2- 5 years experience in a manufacturing or production company.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts