Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Loan Officer In A Reputable Microfinance Bank
Vacancy For Loan Officer In A Reputable Microfinance Bank
Aug 9, 2018, 4:06 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, a Micro Finance Bank, seeks to hire qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Loan Officer Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Candidates who will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans, Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loan
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
- Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Minimum of 2years working experience as a loan Officer in any micro finance bank
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be based within Lagos Island and environ.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts