Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job For Data Integrity Officer at Venture Garden Nigeria, 6th November, 2018
Vacant Job For Data Integrity Officer at Venture Garden Nigeria, 6th November, 2018
Nov 6, 2018, 10:24 AM
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it! We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Data Integrity Officer Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description
- The Data Integrity Officer will be responsible for assessing AviTech’s systems and generating the supporting documentation to confirm they meet the regulatory and operational requirements of data integrity.
- The role involves managing data validation activities, data mining, and revenue assurance, preparing dashboards and reports on Avitech’s operational metrics.
- This role is important to ensure that systems and processes remain in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Generating validation plans for larger projects.
- Liaison with AviTech’s product users.
- Compilation of validation protocols and reports.
- Responsible for creating and presenting data in user-friendly dashboards for decision making as well.
- Daily Revenue Data validation and assurance.
- Scheduled collation of processed data and validation.
- Actively manage and be involved in the execution of all stages of the validation life-cycle including: Manage and complete the periodic re-evaluation and requalification of systems, as determined by the schedule.
- Access systems against pre-defined standards to ensure they meet current regulatory expectations for Data Integrity.
- Interest in business intelligence and data science is a plus.
- Knowledge of the use of tools such as MS Office, Strong in use of Excel.
- Deep analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent documentation skills
- An eye for detail.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (BS in Statistics, Mathematics or related fields will be added advantage).
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a validation specialist
- Keen interest in data analysis and reviewing large data sets.
- Flexibility is important.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts