Warehouse Manager at Kigon Resources Nigeria Limited
Kigon Resources Nigeria Limited is into importing & exporting materials, textiles, electronics and general merchants.
We are recruiting vibrant, hardworking and intelligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration with 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th September, 2022.