Logistics Officer Job Vacancy in Nigeria, January 5th 2011
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/ GTE, a Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) company is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal drug depots within Nigeria.
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm. with one (1) year experience.
- Good Microsoft Office skills and exposure to Inventory Management Accounting package.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences and two (2)years of high performance in Logistics and Distribution of health commodities are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The ideal person shall be responsible for coordination of Logistic activities for the company.
- The successful candidate shall report to the Technical Officer-logistics.