Job Title: Dean School of Film Making and Media Communications
- Ideally holds a PhD. Should have some background in film making either as a professional or in academia. Has extensive teaching experience, ideally at a film school. Should have an understanding of the Media & Entertainment Industry (especially film or Television.) Must have at least 10 years of academic / administrative experience at an academic Institute. Ideally should have extensive Industry contacts to procure Visiting Faculty.
- In charge of all academic activities of the film school. Sets all academic policy. In charge of new initiatives. Ultimately, responsible to the Chairman for the smooth running of the Film School.
- Leading all Academic activity
- All HODs / Lead Faculty / Chair of Departments report to the Dean
- Evaluation of Faculty
- Administrative work of the school
- Activities related to Marketing / Branding / Admissions
- Other activities that are required as the Academic Head of the Institution.
- Vetting content for academic sessions
- Research and writing in journals/ Magazines
- Attending festivals / conferences and seminars
- Inviting external resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th July, 2013