At Smart Partners, we want to add value to your business and bring a unique approach to solving your human resource issues.
We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Faculty of Film Making and Media Communications
Ideally holds a Post Graduate degree. Should have done a course in filmmaking from a reputed Institute. Extensive teaching experience at a film school can stand in for first two qualifications. Should have worked in the Media & Entertainment Industry (especially film or Television) but at least 5 years of academic experience is a must. Ideally should have extensive Industry contacts to procure Visiting Faculty.
- In charge of day to day running of film school and coordination with School of Animation and School of Media and Communication as also the Dean’s office.
- Will oversee logistics vis-à-vis schedules, classroom allocation, faculty hiring etc.
- Teaching students
- Inviting external resources
- Administrative work of the school
- Activities related to Marketing / Branding / Admissions
- Evaluation of student work
- Guidance/ Mentorship of projects of students
- Content preparation for academic sessions
- Research and writing in journals/ Magazines
- Attending festivals / conferences and seminars
Mode of Application
Interested candidates in with specialty; Screenwriting, Producing, Directing, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound Design should send a detailed CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th July 2013