Job Title: Registrar, School of Film Making and Media Communications
- Holds at least a Masters degree. Should have some background in film making either as a professional or in academia. Has extensive administrative experience, ideally at a film school. Should have an understanding of the Media & Entertainment Industry (especially film or Television.)
- Must have at least 10 years of administrative experience at an academic Institute.
- In charge of day to day running of film school. In charge of all activities required to run the Film School from IT, to Accounts to Administration. Ultimately, responsible to the Chairman for the smooth running of the Film School.
- Leading all Administration activity
- Activities related to Marketing / Branding / Admissions
- Other activities that are required of the Registrar as the Administrative Head of the Institution.
- All Heads of Accounts, IT, Administration etc. report to the Registrar
- Attending festivals / conferences and seminars
- Administrative work of the school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th July, 2013