We are a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization
implementing a comprehensive family-focused HIV/AIDS prevention, care
and treatment programe in partnership with the different tiers of the
Government of Nigeria. We currently require the services of resourceful,
experienced and dynamic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sub – Contract Associate
- Incumbent identifies and conducts pre-award assessment of
potential sub recipients for the state in collaboration with the
Subcontracts Finance Manager and State team.
- Advise and train sub recipients on all applicable USG laws and
regulations, funding agencies rules and regulations, terms and
conditions of the subcontract.
- Assist in execution of new subcontracts and subcontract close outs.
- Conduct financial monitoring including site visits and review of financial reports and their supporting documents.
- Review audit reports filed by sub recipients and corrective action taken by sub recipients in response to audit findings.
- Ensure consistent application of organizational financial and
administrative policies/standards as well as USG rules and regulations;
develop systems and tools for sub recipients’ financial management
training staff in their use.
- Review all sub recipients reports and advance requests;
facilitate sub recipients payments, and monitor their advances from
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- First Degree in, Accounting, Finance or in related field.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Accept and discharge substantial responsibilities; prioritizes
work assignments, meet tight deadlines, and exercise professional
- Good attention to details.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a CDC/USAID funded project.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, computer application and Internet / Email.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved.
- Commitment to an understanding or organisation’s vision, value
and principles including rights – based /gender approaches would be
Terms of Employment
- The organisation offers highly competitive salary package for this position.
- Appointment for this position will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to: email@example.com
The subject of email should be the Job Title and Location applied for
and the applicant’s full name, e.g Sub Contract Associate, Gombe State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2015.