Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Pharmacy Storekeeper
Location: Jahun Jigawa State, (Nigeria).
Contract: 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Receive orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against
cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in
accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous
availability. It includes:
- Ensure correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software
- Prepare orders of the different consumption units (departments,
wards, other), ensuring the packaging and proper dispatching. Reporting
any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy
Supervisor. Also inform Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches
- Carry out or participate in regular inventories.
- Report missing material/ damage/ robbery.
- Control warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensure doors and other exists are secured.
- Ensures good storage conditions of all items in the pharmacy.
- Ensure cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy).
- Maintain refrigerating equipment in close collaboration with the logistics department…
- Follows up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock
out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Make a
report and passes it to the supervisor
- Control warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials good keeping conditions. It includes:
- Monitor temperature in the warehouse and ensure that products
requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received and
prepared appropriately according to MSF Supply and Cold Chain protocols
Required Skills and Conditions
- Knows how to read, write and count in English language (paper management)
- Maximum 2 years professional experience in relevant field.
- Previous MSF work experience is a boost
- Medical profile non-mandatory but preferred, especially knowledge in pharmacy preferably a Pharmacy technician or Assistant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV,
qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’
Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk) to: email@example.com
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- Please make sure to submit your application by this closing date.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind,
nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having
benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be
pursued through the judicial system.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2015.