network issues and other challenges associated with the registration and application process of Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment.
- Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Register an Account to start filling in your information on the box provided and once you are done, click Register.
- You will receive the following success message: “Your registration is successful, check your email inbox to activate your registration”
- Then open your mail box for the activation email sent to you. Check both your inbox and spam mail. If you
didn’t receive any email, please don’t panic. Just wait for a couple of hours and keep
checking your email inbox and spam.
- If you still haven’t received your activation email, download Google Chrome on your mobile phone
from Google play store, open the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal, try logging in with your email
address and the password. You’ll see the following message “your account is not
activated“. It will also give you an option to resend confirmation? Click
on resend confirmation and they will send the link to your mail
immediately! This should work!
- When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you registered with and password.
- When you successfully login, check for the available position you
want to apply for and click on apply button. It will take you to the next
page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which
you will have to fill.
- As subsequent select boxes are loaded dynamically based on initial
selections, when you choose your state origin, please wait a little
before clicking on the LGA box in order to enable it load the necessary
LGAs in your state.