Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for the position below its project in Jahun:
Job Title: Administrative / Finance Assistant
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
Contract: 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Guaranteeing the respect of money management procedures:
- Processing payment in a timely fashion (direct payment/operational advances)
- Keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity;
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in
the accounting software, with the support from the Administration
Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Assist the Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the monthly payroll.
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting, desirable;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good ability in Microsoft excel;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
Monthly Gross salary of N184, 615. (One hundred and eighty four thousand six hundred and fifteen naira only)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s, copies of
qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to: the MSF Administration Office in Jahun at “Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). With reference (Admin/Fin Assistant)
Submitted in person or by email to: [email protected]
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind,
nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having
benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be
pursued through the judicial system.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2016.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!