Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a start-up healthcare
company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with
immediate expansion plans across Africa; with a focus on the delivery of
specialized digital healthcare services across the country.
As part of
the set-up of the Nigeria office, they are looking to hire young,
vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Manager
- The Customer Care Manager ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied.
- Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- The incumbent responsibilities may include updating patient
records, connecting patients with healthcare services, or improving
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department.
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
- Learning about your organisation’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture
an environment where they can excel through encouragement and
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Managing a team of customer services staff.
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organisation’s products or services.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be
complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and Masters in related Courses.
- Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of related work experience in similar industry.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice
customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer services policies.
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face.
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016