Kuro Communications Limited is a strategy consultancy, project
management and business development firm with proven expertise. We
provide services using our original ideas which are tailor made to suit
our client’s expectations.
Our business solutions are delivered by a Young Team of Nigerian
Professionals through research and leverage on the specific needs of the
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager/Senior Business Strategic Analyst
- Provide quality leadership and oversee the execution of goals,
strategies, and day-to-day operational plans; ensuring the business
achieves its objectives and delivers on its promise to all stakeholders.
- As a GM level role, he will have responsibility for P&L and the overall success of the business.
- Collaborate with our team to define project objectives, set key performance, metrics and established project approach
- Concept development
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies and companies that are changing of clients business
- Act as an internal resource, championing our content and innovations whenever possible.
- Lead or collaborate client engagement regularly.
- Be able to lead/ execute expert interviews and client presentation
- Select appropriate framework, tools and approaches to use in solving problems
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in range of skills,
such as business modeling, financial modeling, product portfolio
planning, organizational strategy, channels and go-to market models,
- Conduct research, stakeholder’s interview, brainstorming sessions.
- Oversee audience research activities(in conjunction with clients or third party research team)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Assembly strategic insight into presentation materials for clients
- Participate in and contribute to the goal setting and strategy
articulation process for the business, by providing specific insights,
trends, and ideas that will drive business growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement performance management systems designed to
proactively and consistently measure and monitor business performance
indices whilst ensuring appropriate actions are taken to guarantee,
improve and sustain desired performance thresholds.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance to Company’s Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP), policies and budgets ensuring the
achievement of operational excellence.
- Cascade the goals and strategies for the business into
day-to-day operational plans and provide directions and guidelines to
each team/unit responsible for executing the plans.
- Drive initiatives amongst the team and contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the organization’s budget.
- Work with the team to develop and implement strategies to improve market penetration and build brand awareness.
- Monitor productivity and revenue goals for each team member by tracking and measuring results against set targets.
- Participate in the recruitment and development of employees with
the right potential, attitude, eagerness and qualification to support
Company brand Values.
- Enhance Company community image and keep abreast of competition, new development, improved sales methods and techniques.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in
support of the organization’s mission – specifically; support better
management reporting, information flow and management, business process
and organizational planning.
- Periodically review market analysis to determine client needs,
occupancy potential, desired rates, etc. and make appropriate
recommendations on product/service packages that can be tailored to meet
- A Degree in Business Administration or any related course and an MBA from a recognized university
- Must have 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- A good negotiator, you are able to convince and engage your teams and your partners to achieve your strategic objectives.
- Project management Certification would be an added advantage.
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Time management
- Budgeting skills
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of email should clearly state: General Manager/ Senior Business Strategic analyst.
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2017.