GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the
quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and
live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer
healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade,
Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: WD113372
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position: Full time
Functional Area: Finance
Relocation: Not Indicated
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in the partnering function
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams in more strategic brand
decisions – efficient investment behind brands, timely delivery of
profitable NPIs, Nielsen report analysis and reviews, etc.
- Ensure viability of STPs and Business Cases for promos, NPI and ad-hoc projects.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure accuracy of budgets and rolling forecasts submitted in Unison.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Sales, PV analysis, Headcount, WC, NPD, etc
- Ensure accuracy and adequacy of R&A and off-invoice discounts in JDE.
- Drive the month-end accrual process for A&P and General OPEX.
- This role has no direct or indirect reports.
- It has no OPEX budget responsibilities or sales target
- Support the Finance Business Partner to deliver exceptional customer experience
- First Degree or HND in any of the Social Sciences
- Membership of professional bodies, ACA, ACCA, CITN
- Very good ERP exposure
- Very Strong Micro Soft Excel skills.
- Proactive , self motivated and capable of working in a complex and challenging environment
- Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to handle sensitivity/ confidentiality levels appropriately
- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus and a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to create commercial analyses and translate findings into strong recommendations.
- FMCG commercial awareness
- Understanding of GSK systems and processes as they affect financial results and forecasts (JDE, Future View etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply