Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization created in 1971.
MSF Switzerland in Nigeria currently has 2 projects mainly on primary
and secondary health care,
vaccination, nutrition programs and water and
sanitation activities in Gambaru/Ngala, and Rann
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistician Supervisor – Hospital
Location: Gambaru, Borno
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Type of Contract: 3 to 6 months renewable
Place of Work: MSF project in NGALA refugee camp – Gambaru
Scope of Responsibilities
- Under direct management of the Logistic team leader, supervise
the daily logistics activities of the MSF Swiss medical structure in
NGALA camp and provide maintenance to the MSF equipment, facilities and
infrastructures, according to MSF standards and protocols
- Monitor maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of
non-medical stocks and equipment according to MSF standards in the
- Guarantee the proper order/supply of utilities, equipment and consumables for the daily functioning of the structure
- Organize and follow up hygiene procedures and waste management for the structure
- Coordinate and lead the logistics team under his/her responsibility
- Ensure the check and follow-up of facilities and equipment under the line manager’s supervision
- Evaluate the construction/ rehabilitation needs and follow up building / rehabilitation work of the structure
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Secondary Education – Technical logistic education or Professional Experience in Logistics required
- Previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s an asset
- Computer literacy
- English language mandatory , Local language (Haussa, Arab, Kanuri) a strong asset
- Results Orientation, Reactivity, Teamwork, Flexibility, Service Orientation, Stress Management
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a test and an interview if successful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications
(including CV, Cover Letter and relevant work Certificates) to: [email protected] using “Logistic supervisor Ngala” as subject of the mail.
Should submit their applications (including CV, Cover Letter and
relevant work Certificates) to any of the following addresses/places:
In MSF Switzerland Office,
219 Kabba Road,
Next to Olive Medical Clinic,
In MSF base in Fotokol / MSF camp in Ngala.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!