Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook/Cleaner
Contract Period: Indefinite
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the preparation of meals for staff as specified
- Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules
- Look after all equipment provided
- Report all important information (lost, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.) to superior
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF apartments
- Complete the laundry, iron clothes and other housekeeping activities
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows)
- Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time and prepare a shopping list if requested
- Ensure meals are prepared on time
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent English language ability is required
- Completion of a cooking course required
- Prior experience as a cook and/or cleaner is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (Soft Copy) including Cover Letter, Resume and copy of relevant Certificates to:
In Hard Copy to:
MSF Belgium Human Resources Office,
14 Tennessee Crescent,
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application
Application Deadline 17th January, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!