Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Execute administrative tasks, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll;
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.) and;
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments;
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance;
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management;
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties;
- Desirable Business or Administration related diploma;
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet) and;
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs;
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries;
- Mission language and local language essential;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing the below documents and information) to: email@example.com Using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.