Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Solutions Professional – Azure Infrastructure
Job Number: 432905
Employment type: Full-Time
Travel: 25-50 %
- A senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
- As a technology leader, you will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure infrastructure services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts.
- Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud based infrastructure technologies.
Drive customer digital transformation:
- Proactively engage with customers IT audience to accelerate customer digital transformation through application innovation conversation (inclusive of 1st & 3rd party services, OSS and partner co-sell ready solutions).
- Deliver successful Tech Sales engagements at the customer defining and influencing the technical decisions that serve the customer’s business & technical requirements
Drive Azure Consumption Growth:
- Drive Azure consumption by winning and supporting Azure infrastructure opportunities. Drive multiple consumption projects in existing Azure accounts, and hunt for and land first workloads in non-consuming accounts.
- Leverage co-sell ready/recommended partners to solve customer needs and accelerate consumption
Prioritize Premium Azure Services and Strategic Workloads:
- Partner with Data Platform and Advanced Analytics and AI TSPs to modernize and enterprise applications and drive innovation with data and analytics related services.
- Engage & support App Dev OSS Global Black Belts to win projects and accelerate Azure consumption through app dev related OSS technologies
Technical Solution Leader:
- Develop & maintain deep technical skills to assess & influence customers’ needs & vision, and to increase the technical acumen of the sales team.
- Use professional skills to turn technologies into solutions that accelerate customers’ digital transformations.
- Use community relationships to promote a growth mindset & identify solution to complex technical problems.
Technical Sales Star:
- Drive and win customer technical decisions for Microsoft solutions and cloud services.
- Prioritize engagements based on business requirements and customer needs, and then plan, document, lead, and deliver with high quality technical close plans.
- Leverage appropriate resources to scale your work and win technical decision.
- Drive growth in assigned accounts / territory that is aligned to Azure Infrastructure TSP role in supporting Microsoft’s strategy
Technical Solution Leader:
- Infrastructure architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the infrastructure space required
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Experience. 8-10 years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles .
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
- Certification in information security desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Solutions (3-5 years).
- AWS or Azure Infrastructure experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge of digital transformations to lead senior customer engagement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!