Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Developer/Programmer (Head)
- We are looking for a System Developer/Programme to lead the design, development and maintenance of Websites. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites.
- Product Development Managers –Developers – working very closely with the global development/ engineering teams responsible for the web sites
- Project Managers – working very closely with project managers effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Verbal Communication
- Web User Interface Design
- Web Programming Skills
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Security Principles
- Multimedia Content Development, API’s.
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Debugging
- Technical Leadership
- Written Communication
Competencies for success:
- Peer Relationships
- Time Management
- Written Communications
- Problem Solving.
- Learning on the Fly Technical Learning
- Action Orientated
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Presentation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the job role as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.