Tezza Business Solutions Limited – Our client, a data-driven marketing and sales support company that creates demand for our client’s businesses. We focus on strategy development, program implementation, customer contact services, rebate programs, business intelligence, and database management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Integration Developer
- As an Integration Engineer with our client, you will be implementing the defined approach for the data integration solutions . You will partner with the Product Management and
- Engineering teams in adhering to architecture and design principles and coding standards.
- This position reports to the Manager, Data Engineering.
- Deliver successful integration projects in conjunction with the other members of the software development team
- Role will primarily be responsible for the development of data transformations, configuration of data exchange workflows, unit/integration testing, and identifying data quality measurements.
- Developing and testing data mappings, typically using XSLT
- Create and monitor routines to analyze, measure and improve data quality
- Participate in data modeling and software design
- Collaborate with business managers to define high level and detailed requirements
- Responsible for estimation of work effort for projects
- Configure and test data workflows implemented using an integration framework
- Co-ordinate and manage end-to-end integration tests with our customers
- To work with the systems architecture team to ensure that solution is deployed successfully and according to best practices
- To work with the project management team to ensure that projects are delivered efficiently and effectively and that progress is accurately reported
Competencies and Experience Desired
- Data management integration, database design and development experience of 7+ yrs
- Candidate should have experience in data management practices and should have excellent data integration skills
- Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
- ETL process development and monitoring
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.
Experience with the following:
- Data & systems integration middleware
- Data quality, and data enrichment services
- Basic Java
- Unix / Linux Scripting
- Open Source Development Technologies
- Familiar with development workflow using:
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Master Data Management
- Integration Frameworks
- Web Services
- RDBMS / NoSQL data stores
- Messaging queues
- REST APIs
- XML (ideally XSD and XSLT)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!