House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We seek suitable and qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Manager
- Cultivate new franchise stores.
- Visit all franchise stores according to set schedule, ensuring compliance to store standards, stock management.
- Ensure that all franchise stores submit accurate compliance data as required.
- Provide support on any operational issues.
- Ensure the level of customer service/experience given by franchise stores is in line with the brand culture and company policy.
- Identify training needs and conduct training per the identified gaps
- Replicate and maintain House of Tara standards across the franchises
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Inspect location of potential franchisee stores for suitability of HOT operations.
- Conduct background checks of potential franchisees.
- Oversee setup of franchise stores and ensure House of Tara standards are met.
- Manage product order process and ensure monthly stock reorder limit is achieved.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure brand visibility in all franchise events and communications.
- Manage the relationship between HOT and franchisees, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in a similar industry or role.
- Experience setting up and managing multi-site stores.
- A demonstrable skill of translating vision/broad strategies into specific targets and tasks.
- Sound business Acumen
- Sales management
- People management
- Customer experience management
Competencies & Behavioral Indicators
Communication – Level 3:
- Takes others’ perspectives into account when negotiating or presenting arguments ( presents benefits from all perspectives).
Planning and Execution – Level 3:
- Prepare and manage complex project plans, evaluating results and making appropriate adjustments.
Customer Service – Level 3:
- Provides information and/or assistance beyond the needs expressed or expected by the customer
Collaboration – Level 3:
- Gains support from key leaders and staff within the organization to ensure support for work objectives and team initiatives
Courage – Level:
- Speaks up when in disagreement with management, customers, or others in power, but disagrees tactfully, stating own view clearly and confidently, even in a conflict
Ownership – Level 4:
- Reviews, challenges, and adjusts performance levels to ensure quality outcomes are delivered in a timely manner.
Influence – Level 3:
- Persuades others by drawing from experience and presenting multiple arguments in order to support a position.
- Role reports directly to Director of Operations.
- Role owner will directly supervise a team.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Franchise Manager 001618” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.